Over a million copies sold worldwide!
Featured in Babylist's Best Baby Sleep Resources guide and named as a Best Baby Sleep Resource.
Here's what some happy parents had to say:
• "A game changer for all-around baby care." - Gigi Hadid
• "The book that helped me the most was Moms on Call Baby Care...this book became my baby bible." - Cameron Eubanks
• "Finally, honest and practical solutions to everyday parenting problems!" - Alicia W.
• "A must-have for every new parent!" - Kenny and Wanda Rogers
Discover a wealth of knowledge in Moms on Call's Guide to Basic Baby Care for 0-6 Months:
From feeding guidelines for both breast and bottle, to deciphering symptoms that warrant a trip to the emergency room, this comprehensive guide offers step-by-step advice to get your baby on a routine. However, the real gem of this book is its proven strategies to help your baby sleep through the night, so you can too!
Here's what you can expect to find inside:
• Sleep: Learn how to establish great sleep habits, including sleeping through the night!
• Feeding: Understand feeding schedules that promote healthy digestion.
• Routine: Get outlines of typical daily schedules with specific times.
• Safety: Access our safety checklists and recommendations for peace of mind.
• Health guidance: Discover common illnesses, what actions to take, and when to call the doctor.
• Preparation: Find out what two pediatric nurses always keep in their medicine cabinets.
• Simplicity: Learn what you need (and don’t need!) to prepare for your newborn’s arrival.
• Support: This book pairs perfectly with the renowned Moms on Call 0-6 months online course.
Join the ranks of happy parents who've found solace and guidance in the pages of Moms on Call Basic Baby Care for 0-6 Months. Order your copy today!