PCAT announced minor changes to the exam for the July 2018 test dates going forward, but rest assured that the changes still align with the effective prep you'll get from Kaplan's PCAT Prep Plus.
Kaplan's PCAT Prep Plus 2018–2019 includes all the content and strategies you need to get the PCAT results you want. Kaplan Test Prep is the only Official Provider of PCAT Prep, as endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP).
PCAT announced minor changes to the exam for the July 2018 test dates going forward – the timing of three of the sections has increased, giving you more time per question, a greater emphasis on passage-based questions in the science sections, more real-life problems in the Quantitative Reasoning section, and non-science based passages in Reading Comprehension. We have already updated the timing on the included Full-Length practice tests with PCAT Prep Plus to match the test as well as aligned the science sections with the increase in passage-based questions. Rest assured that the changes still align with the effective prep you'll get from Kaplan's PCAT Prep Plus as the core skills and content tested has not changed. To see the new timing of the exam visit kaptest.com/study/pcat/all-about-the-pcat/
The Best Review
• 2 full-length, realistic practice tests online that provide you with scores and percentiles
• A guide to the current PCAT Blueprint to show you exactly what to expect on Test Day
• Additional practice questions for every subject, all with detailed answers and explanations
• Comprehensive review of all the content covered on the PCAT:
• General Chemistry
• Organic Chemistry
• Critical Reading
• Quantitative Reasoning
• Kaplan's proven strategies for Test Day success
• Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.